Galet Micro-RotorReference# LCF010.G1.D1GN.1
- Case: 18-karat white gold
- Size: 40mm
- Movement: automatic-winding caliber FBN 229.01
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: 18-karat gold, guilloché sunburst
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Assegai-shaped
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: two years
The Galet Micro-Rotor features a micro-rotor pawl-fitted unidirectional automatic winding system assisted by a silicon escapement with double direct impulse on the balance, inspired by the research of Abraham-Louis Breguet. This recent construction interpreting an historical invention, combined with the use of cutting-edge materials, opens up whole new vistas for contemporary watchmaking.
The natural escapement’s double direct impulse feature guarantees stable balance amplitude. The natural escapement ensures enhanced efficiency by reducing energy consumption and thus facilitating mainspring winding.