Grand Sport Tourbillon PursuitReference# LCF044.T1.RN1
- Limited Edition: 15 pieces per year
- Case: titanium, Screw-down middle case, bezel and case back, Sapphire case back revealing the tourbillon movement, Circular satin-brushed finish on the bezel, polished edges and vertical satin-brushed finish on the case middle
- Size: 44 mm x 13.4 mm thick
- Movement: Manually wound LF619.01 tourbillon calibre with double balance spring , Frequency: 3 Hz (21,600 vph), 188 components / 23 jewels, Hours and minutes in the center, Small seconds at 6 o’clock on tourbillon carriage pivot, Tourbillon carriage visible through the case back, Horizontal satin-brushed finish and ruthenium treatment on the bridges
- Function: tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 80 hours
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Gradient shades of pink with an opaline finish, small seconds at 6 o'clock
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: white gold, Hours and minutes: assegai-shaped with white Super-LumiNova, Seconds: baton-shaped
- Strap/Bracelet: titanium, Integrated three-link bracelet, Folding clasp
- Factory Warranty: two years
Grand Sport Tourbillon Pursuit
LAURENT FERRIER is proud to announce the launch of its brand new timepiece. Inspired by the thrills of motor racing and the pursuit of excellence, this watch features a stunning salmon-pink dial that captures the breathtaking beauty of the sky at dawn. For the two founders of LAURENT FERRIER, both of whom have driven many times in the 24 Hours of Le Mans, sunrise is the perfect time of day to be behind the wheel on the famous Sarthe circuit. The Grand Sport Tourbillon Pursuit is a tribute to this incredible experience, and to the passion that drives LAURENT FERRIER.
The new Grand Sport Tourbillon Pursuit features a case with an integrated bracelet, made entirely of grade 5 titanium and adorned with an elegant dial with gradient shades of salmon-pink . Previously launched in different, highly limited editions, this new version is intended to be timeless, and will therefore become part of the brand’s permanent collection. However, as with each LAURENT FERRIER design, the Grand Sport Tourbillon Pursuit will be highly exclusive, with only 15 pieces manufactured each year.
A POWERFUL ENGINE
In 2010, LAURENT FERRIER won the Men’s Watch prize at the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève (GPHG) for its Classic Tourbillon, equipped with an ingenious manually wound movement complete with a tourbillon and a double balance spring. The new Grand Sport Tourbillon Pursuit is driven by this exact same movement, although it has been given a more contemporary finish.
The movement incorporates a long-blade ratchet system, which, in addition to its aesthetic value with its hand-worked curves, emits a gentle, reassuring sound when the watch is wound. LAURENT FERRIER has embellished the movement with a horizontal satin-brushed finish and ruthenium treatment, which reinforce the sporty style of this timepiece. The tourbillon carriage bridge has been meticulously decorated by hand. The movement is also mirror-polished and has 30 hand-worked interior angles.
limited edition of 15 pieces per year