Geophysic True SecondReference# Q8018120
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 39.6mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 770
- Function: date, deat-beat seconds
- Power Reserve: approximately 40 hours
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Dial: silvered, grained
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous
- Strap/Bracelet: stainless steel
A companion of frequent travellers, the Geophysic True Second is naturally and intuitively adjusted. Its system for setting the time is entirely coordinated by the crown, ensuring a highly valued ease of use.
The extremely accurate Geophysic True Second watch draws its name from the “True Second” – a complication rarely found on a mechanical movement. The second hand moves by “beating the second” i.e. literally performing a jump at each second. In addition to the high precision of its mechanism, this delicate hand contributes significantly to the assertive character of the piece.