1815 Rattrapante Perpetual CalendarReference# 421.025
- Case: platinum
- Size: 41.9mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber L101.1
- Function: rattrapante chronograph, moon phase, perpetual calendar
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hours
- Dial: silver
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched crocodile
The name of the 1815 Rattrapante Perpetual Calendar refers to the birth year of Ferdinand A. Lange. It unites two refined classic complications: a split-seconds chronograph and a perpetual calendar.
Functions: Hours and minutes. Subsidiary seconds dial with stop seconds. Rattrapante chronograph with minute counter. Perpetual calendar with date, day-of-week, month, and leap-year display. Moon-phase display. Up/Down power-reserve indicator, 42 hours power reserve.