Bell & Ross
BR-X1 Tourbillon White HawkReference# BRX1-CHTB-WHCManufacturer's retail price: $169,000.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 20 pieces
- Case: micro-blasted titanium with matte white ceramic inserts
- Size: 45mm
- Movement: hand-wound caliber BR-CAL.283
- Function: tourbillon, chronograph, power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately four days
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: openworked
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber and gray calfskin
The excellence of business aircrafts is the result of innovative technologies taken from the design and manufacture processes of fighter jets. The BR-X1 Tourbillon White Hawk is totally revolutionary in its construction.
On this model, the grade 5 titanium case is covered with a white ceramic belt. Titanium is micro-blasted and ceramic is matte to avoid reflections caused by light. The white and gray of the case depicts the colors of the most beautiful private jets. The push buttons are made of high-tech ceramic with rubber inserts to optimize their grip and strength. A rubber button grip insert is also built into the case at 9 o’clock to enhance the activation of the chronograph’s functions and a red rim highlights them for optimal readability. This fundamental complication enables short time measurements and is an indispensable tool for air navigation.