UR-110PTHReference# UR110PTHManufacturer's retail price: $130,000.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 20 pieces
- Case: blackened platinum bezel, titanium case
- Size: 47 x 51mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber UR 9.01
- Function: day/night, retrograde minutes, wandering hours
- Power Reserve: approximately 39 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: openworked
- Caseback: solid with sapphire crystal windows
- Hands: revolving satellite hours and minutes
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
The UR-110PTH is a timepiece of contrast: red on black to be precise. With its imposing, reinforced blackened bezel, sand-blasted for a stunning matte finish, the UR-110PTH just oozes strong character.
URWERK were pioneers in blackening platinum with the UR-103 Blackbird back in 2006. With the metal's natural sheen disguised, only the weight of the UR-110PTH betrays the presence of the platinum.