The Pioneer is notable for having the most bold and modern design of all H. Moser collections. With references to the industrial world, its pioneering, adventurous spirit shines through. It comes as no surprise, therefore, that H. Moser & Cie. has opted for this family when including a steel model in its regular collection for the first time. Introducing the extremely wearable Pioneer Center Seconds Automatic model, with a steel case and a new automatic movement: 100% Swiss, 100% Moser.
There can be no doubt that the Pioneer Center Seconds from H. Moser & Cie. is highly practical. Equipped with an automatic caliber guaranteeing a power reserve of three days, it is also water-resistant to 120 meters. Equally well suited to the city and the beach, this model can be worn all weekend, without having to worry about resetting the time on Monday.
But at H. Moser & Cie., there is never any compromise when it comes to elegance, which remains the manufacture’s hallmark. Thus, the Pioneer Center Seconds features a magnificent midnight-blue fumé dial, with reflections dancing in its mysterious depths. The indices, topped
with a luminescent dot, are faceted, and the hands are partially skeletonized with Superluminova tips, staying perfectly in line with their open, streamlined aesthetic. A rubber strap provides the final touch, reinforcing the modern dynamic of this resolutely stylish model.
At the heart of the Pioneer Center Seconds Automatic model beats the HMC 200 movement. This is the latest addition to the H. Moser collection of calibers, designed, developed and produced entirely in-house. It is equipped with a regulating organ manufactured by Precision Engineering AG, the sister company of H. Moser & Cie. Decorated with the famous Moser double stripes, the caliber HMC 200 houses a large oscillating weight. It will join the extensive range of movements from H. Moser & Cie., perfectly complementing the current offering.
- Solid stainless steel
- Diameter: 42.8mm
- Height without sapphire crystal: 11.3mm
- Sapphire crystal caseback
- Water-resistant to 120 meters
- Screw-down crown adorned with an “M”
- Midnight-blue fumé with sunburst pattern
- Applied indices with hour markers in Superluminova
- Leaf-shaped hands, partially skeletonized
- Superluminova luminescent elements on hands
- HMC 200 automatic caliber
- Frequency: 18,000 Vph
- Automatic bi-directional pawl winding system
- Engraved oscillating weight
- Power reserve: minimum three days
- Hacking seconds
- Original Straumann Hairspring with flat overcoil
- Finished with Moser stripes; diamond polishing
- Hours and minutes
- Central seconds
- Black rubber
- Steel pin buckle, engraved with the H. Moser & Cie. logo