Hours, minutes, center seconds: the three-hand watch is one of the staples of watchmaking. Yet mastering the classics requires expertise of the very highest level, as it is the details that elevate a piece. To be truly exceptional, the aesthetic must reach perfection, achieving a perfect balance: precise proportions, harmony of form, depth of colors, high-caliber finishes. And this is what the Endeavour Center Seconds Automatic from H. Moser & Cie. offers.
A simple watch; pared-down, yet far from being simply a watch. Within its powerful and perfectly executed design, the Schaffhausen-based manufacture combines technical excellence with a new automatic caliber. Simply Moser.
Balanced, precise proportions are the key to harmony, and the Endeavour Center Seconds perfectly illustrates this philosophy. With a redesigned case, 40mm in diameter, with more dynamic curves and revamped lines, it is available in a model equipped with an automatic movement. Everything about this model strikes the right balance: from the choice of colors and materials, to the 100% Swiss mechanism at its heart.
By opting for rose gold, H. Moser & Cie. finds a striking pairing for the brand's signature fumé dial, a surprising contrast between warm and cool tones. For the second rose gold model, the manufacture has chosen midnight-blue fumé, a deep hue, full of mystery. A brown alligator leather strap adds the final touch to this ode to beauty. For the white gold models, H. Moser & Cie. has selected its two most legendary dials — fumé and Funky Blue — in a watch with a classic black leather strap, or with a raw kudu leather strap for a resolutely modern and irreverent yet sexy look.
The movement at the heart of the Endeavour Center Seconds Automatic model is the HMC 200. This latest addition to the Moser collection of calibers was designed, developed and produced entirely within the manufacture.
It is equipped with a regulating organ manufactured by Precision Engineering AG, H. Moser & Cie.'s sister company. Decorated with the famous Moser double stripes, the caliber HMC 200 houses a large engraved gold oscillating weight. With a guaranteed minimum power reserve of three days, this automatic movement is decidedly a jewel in the crown of H. Moser & Cie. With this timepiece, it has created very rare perfection.
- Reference 1200-0400: 18-karat rose gold, fumé dial
- Reference 1200-0401: 18-karat rose gold, midnight-blue fumé dial
- Reference 1200-0200: 18-karat white gold, signature fumé dial
- Reference 1200-0201: 18-karat white gold, Funky Blue dial
- 18-karat white or rose gold
- Diameter: 40.0mm
- Height: 10.7mm
- Sapphire crystal caseback
- Crown adorned with an "M"
- Signature fumé, midnight-blue fumé or Funky Blue with sunburst pattern
- Applique indices
- Leaf-shaped hour and minute hands
- HMC 200 automatic caliber
- Frequency: 18,000 Vib/h
- Automatic bi-directional pawl winding system
- Solid 18-karat gold oscillating weight engraved with the H. Moser hallmark
- Power Reserve: Minimum three days
- Original Straumann Hairspring with flat overcoil
- Finished with Moser stripes and diamond polishing
- Hours and minutes
- Central seconds
- Hand-stitched alligator or kudu leather
- Solid 18-karat rose or white gold pin buckle