El Primero Chronomaster 1969Reference# 03.2040.4061/69.C496Manufacturer's retail price: $8,600.00Compare
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 42mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber El Primero 4061
- Function: chronograph
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: silvered
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather with protective rubber lining
The El Primero is the first automatic integrated chronograph with column wheel beating at the high frequency (36,000 vph) and capable of measuring to a 10th of a second.
This modern incarnation features an open dial that reveals the legendary movement's beating heart, including its silicon escape wheel and lever.