Altiplano TourbillonReference# G0A46035
- Limited Edition: 38 pieces
- Case: 18-karat white gold, diamond bezel
- Size: 38 mm
- Movement: Manufacture Piaget 670P ultra-thin, hand-wound mechanical movement. Bridges beveled, circular-grained and drawn by hand, Circular Côtes de Genève, Mainplate circular-grained by hand, Carriage beveled and drawn by hand, Black Screws On Bridges
- Function: Flying tourbillon at 2 o'clock, Off-centered Hours And Minutes At 8 O'clock, Seconds indicated by the tourbillon carriage at 2 o'clock
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: Blue Aventurine glass
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: Blue alligator, folding clasp
Discover the Altiplano Tourbillon High Jewelry watch in a 38 mm case.
The breathtakingly thin Altiplano tourbillon watch is taken to new heights with an aventurine glass dial, a technique that exalts the dial and transforms it into a dark blue starry night sky, making this limited-edition watch a stellar addition to your collection.
This ultra-thin mechanical watch is powered by the 670P movement, the innovation to thank for the refined and elegant profile of this luxury watch.
Manufacture Piaget 670P ultra-thin, hand-wound mechanical movement (4.6 mm) Developed to fit perfectly in an Altiplano case, the 670P ultra-thin hand-wound mechanical tourbillon movement is the first tourbillon from this iconically slender line. This round-shaped movement consisting of 157 components is only 4.6 mm thick and features a patented arbor winding system with setting wheel and a new barrel providing a power reserve of 48 hours.
Formed by three titanium bridges, the ultra-thin flying tourbillon cage is suspended on a single axis and weighs only 0.2 grams. Positioned at 2 o’clock, it forms a figure eight with the off-center hours and minutes counter at 8 o’clock, and indicates the seconds via one revolution per minute.
Furthering its allure, this white gold watch is set with 12 brilliant-cut diamonds (approx 0.10 ct) and 48 baguette-cut diamonds (approx. 2.06 cts). Crown set with a rose-cut diamond (approx. 0.09 ct)., to add some shine to this creation sent from the stars.