Piaget Polo SReference# G0A41003
- Case: stainless steel
- Size: 42mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 1110P
- Function: date
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: slate gray guilloché
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: stainless steel
- Factory Warranty: two years
Not every year, not even every decade, does a watch become an icon of its generation and an expression of the spirit of its time. In 1979, however, Piaget created just such a timepiece with the Piaget Polo.
The Piaget Polo S is the watch for those who challenge conventions. Because, on this exceptional occasion, Piaget has housed an automatic precision movement in a watch of stainless steel.
Featuring an ingenious shape-within-shape that is Piaget’s distinctive hallmark, the Piaget Polo S displays the unique association of a cushion-shaped dial within a round 42mm case. Designed by Piaget, its automatic movement discreetly reveals its beauty through a sapphire caseback. A bracelet of meticulously hand-assembled links alternatingly polished and with a satin finish, completes the experience.