Piaget Polo Skeleton WatchReference# G0A45004
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Size: 42 mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber 1200S1
- Power Reserve: approximately 44 hours
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: blue skeleton, Engraved coat-of-arms, Circular and sunburst satin-brushed wheels, Sunburst satin-brushed plate and bridges, Plate and bridges bevelled, Polished blind tapped screws, bevelled slots, Grey screws on plate and bridges
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: Stainless Steel and Blue alligator with Ardillon buckle
- Factory Warranty: two years
Piaget Polo watch with an ultra-thin skeleton 1200S1 movement in a sporty steel case. Technical excellence becomes an open show of Piaget watchmaking mastery in this skeleton watch that allows the wearer to see the movements work.
A luxury steel watch with an ultra-thin skeleton movement for a modern take on an iconic watch. The blue movement is divided by applied hour-markers displaying hours, minutes and seconds. The sapphire glass and case back reveal the refined finishing of the movement.
A sleek luxury watch pulsating with vibrant energy, a versatile timepiece including two interchangeable straps that can be swapped effortlessly: a polished and satin-brushed steel bracelet for a sporty finish or a refined leather bracelet that perfectly complements the ultra-thin curved case.