An extremely wearable perpetual calendar, designed to elegantly display the time under any circumstances, both on land and in water: introducing the Pioneer Perpetual Calendar from H. Moser & Cie. Water-resistant to 120 meters, it is the first complication of its kind which is truly suited to everyday wear, thanks to its durable steel case. To those who consider this pointless, H. Moser & Cie. would highlight the practicality of this solution, which makes it possible to keep the perpetual calendar — without doubt the most useful complication of all — on the wrist rather than stored in a box.
In 2015, H. Moser & Cie. launched the Pioneer collection. Bold and modern, the mark of a pioneering and adventurous spirit, with a strong design which makes reference to the industrial world, models in this collection are both elegant and comfortable – perfect for everyday wear.
For H. Moser & Cie., the Pioneer was the natural choice when including a steel model in its regular collection: the Pioneer Perpetual Calendar is easy to use and comfortable to wear. Akin to a suit of armor with a 42.8mm diameter, the Pioneer Perpetual Calendar case protects the complex mechanism at the heart of the watch.
On one side, the Pioneer Perpetual Calendar features the mesmerizing H. Moser midnight-blue fumé dial. The luminescent dots on the flange and the hands filled with Superluminova allow the display to be read at any time of day. For the strap, H. Moser & Cie. has chosen black alligator leather.
From the back of the watch, the legendary H. Moser perpetual calendar caliber can be admired through the curved sapphire crystal caseback. A marvel of ingenuity and complexity, enhancing a complication executed with absolute simplicity, the HMC 800 caliber guarantees a minimum power reserve of seven days.
With the Pioneer Perpetual Calendar, H. Moser & Cie. revisits this complication, bringing it into the 21st century for a modern era in which we jump from work to the gym, then home to family for yet more activities with little time to relax. The Pioneer Perpetual Calendar perfectly steps up to these new requirements, combining style with practicality.
- Solid steel
- Diameter: 42.8mm
- Height without sapphire crystal: 11.3mm
- Curved sapphire crystal and see-through caseback
- Screw-in crown adorned with an “M”
- Water-resistant to 120 meters
- HMC 800 hand-wound caliber
- Power reserve: minimum seven days
- Hacking seconds
- Interchangeable Moser escapement
- Original Straumann Hairspring with stabilized Breguet overcoil
- Movement and components hand-finished and decorated
- Perpetual “Flash Calendar” display
- Big date display
- Month indicator via central hand
- Hours and minutes
- Small second
- Power reserve indicator on dial
- Leap year cycle indicator on movement side
- Midnight-blue fumé with sunburst pattern
- Applique indices, with hour markers in Superluminova
- Flange with fluted structure
- Leaf-shaped, partially skeletonized
- Superluminova luminescent elements on hands
- Black alligator leather strap
- Steel pin buckle, with engraved H. Moser & Cie. logo