Last year, Moritz Grossmann introduced the Atum Pure M with no fewer than three significant innovations: the first Moritz Grossmann watch in stainless steel, the first manufacture caliber with the Pure-Classic Finish, and the first transparent-grid dial with a view of the movement.
This year, the Atum Pure family is being enriched with a new dial variation. The Atum Pure L also reveal pure watchmaking artistry. The stainless steel dial inserts are manufactured with a different pattern, adding differentiated nuances of casual elegance to these models. The “Long Hole” dial version assures maximum transparency, highlighting the purist beauty of the caliber 201.1 movement.
The case is crafted from stainless steel or DLC-coated stainless steel. The crown and pusher are telltale signs of the characteristic winding mechanism that can also be observed through the dial. Produced in the manufacture, the six-part dial features striking hour markers along the minute ring and modern-style numerals. The lancet-shaped hands, hallmarks of the Atum, are manually crafted from stainless steel and like the hour markers are filled with HyCeram. The four HyCeram colors – white, blue, green, and orange – also endow the new models with casual elegance, cool perfection, or dynamic radiance.
Conceived for integration in a steel version, the caliber 201.1 combines the Pure-Classic Finish with the transparency of the dial, highlighting pure watchmaking artistry on both sides.
The Atum Pure L comes accentuated with either white, blue, green, and orange HyCeram marker fillings and contrast stitching for the black alligator leather strap. Each color version is produced in a limited edition of 25 watches.
- Hand-wound manufacture caliber 201.1
- Lever escapement
- Shock-resistant Grossmann balance with 4 inertia and 2 poising screws
- Balance Diameter: 14.2 mm, frequency 18,000 semi-oscillations per hour
- Power Reserve: 42 hours when fully wound
- Hours and minutes
- Subsidiary seconds with stop seconds
- Grossmann manual winder with pusher
- Crown for winding the watch and setting the time, pusher to start the movement
- Diameter: 41mm
- Height: 11.35mm
- Three-part, stainless steel or DLC-coated stainless steel DLC
- Sapphire crystal caseback
- Six-part, rhodiumed brass, stainless steel perforated insert
- Hands: Manually crafted, polished stainless steel with HyCeram filling
- Hand-stitched alligator strap with prong buckle in stainless steel