Defy Skyline Blue DialReference# 27.03.9300.I001
- Case: Stainless steel bracelet
- Size: 41 mm
- Movement: automatic manufacture El Primero 3620
- Function: Hours and minutes in the centre, 1/10th of a second indication at 9 o'clock, Date indication at 3 o'clock
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hours
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Blue-toned sunray-patterned
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Rhodium-plated, faceted and coated with SuperLuminova SLN C1 hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: Stainless steel bracelet, 2nd bracelet - Blue Rubber with starry sky pattern; Stainless steel folding clasp
DEFY Skyline in a 41mm steel octagonal case with a faceted bezel, featuring a blue-toned sunburst-patterned dial revisiting the emblematic Zenith four-pointed star. Powered by the El Primero 3620 high-frequency automatic manufacture movement with the very first 1/10th of a second indicator. Interchangeable steel bracelet and blue patterned rubber strap.
Bold in its silhouette yet inherently familiar within Zenith’s repertoire, the DEFY Skyline draws inspiration from the unique octagonal geometry of the early DEFY models without attempting to merely recreate the past. It is crafted in an octagonal steel case with a faceted bezel, featuring the Manufacture’ first patterned dial revisiting the emblematic four-pointed star found in past Zenith references. Powered by a high-frequency automatic manufacture movement with the very first 1/10th of a second indicator. The quick strap-change mechanism allows for easy switching between the steel bracelet and provided straps.
The DEFY Skyline’s automatic manufacture movement beats at a high frequency of 5Hz (36’000 VpH) and is endowed with a highly efficient bi-directional automatic winding mechanism that delivers a power reserve of 60 hours.