Defy Skyline Black Ceramic SkeletonReference# 49.4000.3652/21.I001
- Case: Black Ceramic
- Size: 41 mm
- Movement: automatic-winding El Primero 3620
- Function: Hours and minutes in the center. 1/10th of a second counter at 6 o'clock.
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hours
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: openworked Black-toned
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Rhodium-plated, faceted and coated with SuperLuminova SLN C1
- Strap/Bracelet: Black Ceramic bracelet, folding clasp. Black rubber strap with starry sky pattern and with a black PVD stainless buckle with folding clasp.
- Factory Warranty: two years
The DEFY Skyline Skeleton Ceramic, the open dial features a blackened large central four-pointed star element, revealing the skeleton movement with black bridges and main plate.
Visible from the front as well as the sapphire display back is the open worked version of the high-frequency automatic El Primero calibre, the 3620 SK. Built with a similar architecture as the El Primero 3600 1/10th of a second chronograph, this automatic manufacture movement drives the 1/10th of a second hand directly from the escapement, which beats at 5Hz (36’000 VpH), thus making it a “natural” fraction-of-a-second indication. It is also endowed with a stop-second mechanism for precise time-setting. Efficient in its performance, the automatic winding mechanism with bi-directional rotor with a star motif delivers a power reserve of approximately 60 hours.
With versatility at its core, the DEFY Skyline Skeleton comes on a black ceramic bracelet with a satin-brushed surface with chamfered and polished edges, seamlessly flowing with the sharply faceted lines of the case. It also comes with a rubber strap and steel folding buckle with a starry sky pattern in continuity with the dial, made in blue rubber for the blue dial version and black rubber for the black dial. The wearer can easily switch between the steel bracelet and rubber strap without any tools.