Defy Skyline 36 Green Diamond BezelReference# 16.9400.670/61.I001
- Case: stainless steel, bezel: 52 VVS brilliant-cut diamonds
- Size: 36 mm
- Movement: automatic-winding Elite 670
- Function: Hours and minutes in the Centre. Central seconds hand. Date indication at 3 o'clock
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Light, green-toned sunray-patterned, Diamond bezel
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Rhodium-plated, faceted and coated with SuperLuminova SLN C1
- Strap/Bracelet: Stainless steel bracelet, a Light, green-toned rubber strap with starry sky pattern, folding clasp.
- Factory Warranty: two years
DEFY Skyline – Now in 36mm
The mid-size DEFY Skyline comes in three dial colors. The first is the same metallic deep blue found in the 41mm version, while the other two take on totally new tones in the DEFY line, which has always dared to explore more striking chromatics since 1969. These pastel tones, in pink or green, have a metallic base that is polished then satin-brushed, with rays emanating from the applied ZENITH five-pointed star at the top of the dial. The geometrical pattern consists of engraved four-pointed stars, which are in fact a modern reimagining of the Zenith “double Z” logo of the 1960s. Adding more architectural depth, the raised and sloped chapter ring takes on the same dodecagonal form as the bezel. Perfectly integrated, the date wheels are done in colors matched to the dials.
Available with or without brilliant-cut white diamonds on the bezel, the mid-size DEFY Skyline retains the faceted steel case and twelve-sided bezel of its larger counterpart. Intended as a watch for all occasions and situations, its screw-down crown ensures a water-resistance of 10 ATM (100 metres). For added versatility, the quick strap change mechanism on the case back allows for easy swapping between the steel bracelet and supplied starry sky-patterned rubber strap with folding clasp in the same color as the dial.
The mid-size version of the DEFY Skyline is powered by the Elite 670 automatic manufacture movement, which has been decorated with a sleek and modern grey finish, with a rotor in the shape of an open star in the same aesthetic as other DEFY lines. It delivers a power reserve of 50 hours when fully wound.