Chronomaster Sport BlueReference# 03.3114.3600/51.M3100
Availability: see it at 430 Park Avenue
- Case: Stainless steel with black ceramic bezel, Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Size: 41 mm
- Movement: El Primero 3600
- Function: Hours and minutes in the centre Small seconds at 9 o'clock 1/10th of a second Chronograph: - Central chronograph hand that makes one turn in 10 seconds - 60-minute counter at 6 o'clock - 60-second counter at 3 o'clock
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hr
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Blue-toned sunray-patterned with three different-coloured counters
- Caseback: Transparent sapphire crystal
- Hands: Rhodium-plated, faceted and coated with SuperLuminova SLN C1
- Strap/Bracelet: Metal bracelet
The Chronomaster Sport Blue
Winner of the 2021 Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève “Chronograph” prize, the Chronomaster Sport is the culmination of ZENITH’s unrivaled legacy in crafting automatic high-frequency chronographs. Pushing the boundaries of high-frequency precision, it features a 1/10th of a second chronograph function, with the elapsed time graduated over 10 seconds on the bezel. Sporty, contemporary and unmistakably a ZENITH El Primero, the Chronomaster Sport now comes in an all-steel exterior with a striking blue tricolour dial.
Metallic blue with a sunburst finish, the dial of the newest Chronomaster Sport masterfully blends contrasts, textures and depths. And yet, it is not out of historical context. Both the DeLuca and Rainbow were made with blue dial options. One of the most iconic El Primero design features – the tricolour dial – is highlighted in a new context. The chronograph counters in shades of grey and blue are as outstanding as ever, with a difference in tone and finish between the blue counter and the blue dial. The date wheel has also been matched to the dial.
A three-link steel bracelet with fine-adjustment clasp complete the sporty look and feel without compromising comfort.