Chronomaster OpenReference# 03.3300.3604/21.M3300
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Size: 39.5 mm
- Movement: El Primero 3604 automatic
- Function: 1/10th of a second Chronograph: - Central chronograph hand that makes one turn in 10 seconds - 60-minute counter at 6 o'clock - 60-second counter at 3 o'clock Hours and minutes in the centre Small seconds at 9 o'clock
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hr
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Black matte with two different-coloured counters & a translucent polymer counter.
- Hands: Rhodium-plated, faceted and coated with " SuperLuminova SLN C1
- Strap/Bracelet: Metal Bracelet with a double folding clasp
An El Primero with an open heart. The original Chronomaster Open was the first chronograph to feature an opening on the dial revealing the regulating organ and escapement of the high-frequency movement. Now imbued with attributes of the latest Chronomaster collection and an El Primero 3604 at its core.
The Chronomaster Sport is the culmination point in Zenith’s unequalled legacy of automatic chronographs. Pushing the boundaries of high-frequency precision, the Chronomaster line has been one of the most emblematic chronograph collections of the 21st century; steeped in Zenith’s tradition of making exceptional, standard-setting automatic chronographs.
Automatic El Primero column-wheel chronograph able to measure and display 1/10th of a second. Opening revealing the legendary beating heart of the El Primero movement. Silicon escapewheel and lever. Increased power reserve of 60 hours. Stop-second mechanism.