OSMIOR ChronographReference# L101/30
- Case: Rose Gold
- Size: 41 mm
- Movement: Cal. L411.1, Automatic single push-piece chronograph, officially chronometer-certified
- Function: Central chronograph hands indicating hours, minutes and seconds 60-minute counter in auxiliary disk and small seconds at 6 o'clock
- Power Reserve: approximately 48 hours
- Water Resistance: 50 m
- Dial: Leroy champagne-toned hand-guillochéd gold dial
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Thermically blued steel or gilded hands
- Strap/Bracelet: Black genuine alligator strap, Pin buckle in 18ct gold or (optional) folding system
See the L.Leroy Osmior chronograph, at the Cellini Jewelers’ 430 Park Avenue Boutique.
The name “OSMIOR” refers to an ancient metal alloy, primarily made of gold with a color comparable to platinum. This material was used regularly by the House in manufacturing cases for its Grande Complication watches, and was thus the natural choice to designate the classical range of the Leroy collections. The OSMIOR range perfectly captures the values of elegance, finesse, discretion and quality reflected in the timepieces we produce in our workshops.