Manometro Compressed Polished WhiteReference# MNCP05
Availability: see it at 430 Park Avenue, NYC
- Case: Cylindrical polished stainless steel with a straight-angled base and large dimension screw-in crown and a curved lunette.
- Size: 45 mm x 10 mm
- Movement: Swiss Made mechanical movement with Bi-directional automatic winding, ETA 2824/2., Côtes de Genève decoration, 25 jewel movement at 28,800 beats per hour (4Hz), Central rotor
- Function: Hours, minutes, and seconds
- Power Reserve: approximately 40 hours
- Water Resistance: 50 m
- Dial: White
- Strap/Bracelet: Handcrafted in Tuscany in natural calf-skin Florentine leather inserted directly into the case with ergonometric support inserts and an ardillon steel buckle.
Manometro Compressed with polished steel case.
For years Giuliano Mazzuoli had a dream of creating a watch with an innovative design, different than any other watch available on the market. The inspiration for his watch came one day when he looked at a pressure gauge. It was in this object that he found his Manometro (it means “pressure gauge” in Italian) watch.
The watch is designed in Italy by Giuliano Mazzuoli and produced in Switzerland with a high precision Swiss movement. It is constructed using only the finest materials by master watchmakers. Combining the best Swiss technology with Italian design, the watch is unique in its simplicity and essential style.
Beyond its creative design elements, the watch’s technical characteristics include a precision Swiss automatic movement and the case is made of stainless steel INOX AISI 316/L.
The color of the dial is white and it is covered with a convex sapphire glass. The watch’s leather strap is made in Tuscany of natural calf-skin and it has a stainless steel buckle with the Mazzuoli logo inscribed on it.