Orbis MundiReference# NTHU011
- Limited Edition: 60 timepieces
- Size: 42 mm x 11.25 mm
- Movement: Hand-wound mechanical Haute Horlogerie movement, Calibre 15BM01HU
- Function: Hours, minutes, worldtime with 24 time-zone and 24 cities of the world Indicator, small seconds, power reserve indicato
- Power Reserve: approximately 7 days
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: Aventurine glass, with Roman numerals in white, worldtime and the name of the cities in yellow White, with lotus flower motif
- Caseback: Sapphire glass
- Strap/Bracelet: Blue Full-skin alligator strap, 18K rose gold buckle
The World is Yours – The New Orbis Mundi from BOVET 1822
In development for more than two years, the Orbis Mundi, Latin for “the world,” simplifies both the setting and the indications of the world timer for a new generation of watch lovers.
The Orbis Mundi, thanks to BOVET’s engineering expertise, is easy to set, using only the crown to both set the time and the 24 world cities. Turn the crown counter clockwise to set the hours and minutes, and clockwise to set the unique 24 world time zone dial.
246 Handcrafted Components
The House of BOVET is one of the few completely integrated manufactures in the watchmaking industry.
7-days Power Reserve
The power reserve indicator, highlighting the incredible and very useful seven days of power reserve with one single barrel.
42mm Emblematic Fleurier Case
Comfort no matter the size of the wearer’s wrist, thanks to its slim 11.25mm profile and its iconic real-sapphire cabochon-topped crown and BOVET bow at 12 o’clock.