Miss Audrey Sweet Art Blue BlackReference# AS36024
- Case: Bow and bezel set with 103 round-cut diamonds, Amadéo® convertible system can be transformed into a wristwatch, table clock, or pendant all without the use of any tool
- Size: 36 mm
- Movement: Automativc movement, Calibre 11BA15
- Function: hours, minutes
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hrs
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: Miniature painting with sugar crystals, in different colors at choice: purple, blue, black, gray, green, pink, yellow or a gradient of colors
- Caseback: solid
- Hands: BOVET heart-shaped serpentine hands
- Strap/Bracelet: Strap: Full-grain alligator Buckle: Stainless steel ardillon Necklace: Pearl or rhodium-plated silver
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Miss Audrey Sweet Art uses a proprietary technique to create a dial with pure sugar crystals. Applied by hand to form a miniature painting, as the color is mixed in carefully, then each bead is individually put in place by one skilled artisan.
Thanks to its artisanal and hand-made nature, each and every dial is in effect a piece unique. A variety of colors are available, including solid hues as well as gradients. The result is an intriguing mix of texture and sparkle, unlike any other dial ever produced in the watchmaking industry.
The special hands of the dial of the Sweet Art are a whimsical, romantic touch. Uniquely shaped, they form a beautiful heart once every hour, as the minute hand catches up to the hour hand, reminding the wearers of the loved ones in their lives.
Winner of the Ladies’ Watch category of the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève 2020 (the watchmaking Oscars), the Miss Audrey model has captured the hearts of collectors all over the world.
The signature 36mm Fleurier Amadéo® convertible case is available in stainless steel hand-set with sparkling white diamonds. The unique and patented Amadéo® case can be transformed into a wristwatch, table clock, or pendant all without the use of any tool. Powering the Miss Audrey Sweet Art is an automatic movement beating at 4Hz for exemplary chronometry.
At BOVET 1822, the measurement of time is a form of poetry, and the Miss Audrey Sweet Art represents a romantic look at fine watchmaking. Sugar is sweet, and so is the BOVET 1822 Miss Audrey Sweet Art