- Case: 18-karat rose gold
- Size: 39mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture movement 102.0
- Power Reserve: approximately 48 hours
- Dial: solid silver
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: steel, annealed to a brown hue
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: two years
The Tefnut model is a men’s watch that reflects a decidedly reduced form vocabulary and straightforward development process. Its personality eliminates all doubt that horological class is also a question of appearance. Exquisitely cambered gold hour markers, convex numerals at the 6 and 12 o’clock positions, two manually crafted hands conceived explicitly for this watch family, and a slender gold case are defining elements of this timepiece.
A totally reimagined mechanical heart of similarly subtle elegance beats inside the strikingly handsome case. The remarkably thin movement exhibits all the typical Grossmann hallmarks, yet is absolutely unique in its linear-symmetric architecture. This is immediately visible with a glance at the modified cut of the 3/5 plate.