- Case: Stainless steel 40.5mm, lug width 20mm, lug-to-lug 49.5mm. Thickness 11.3mm. Water resistant.
- Size: 40.5 mm
- Movement: Manually wind LA18.1 , 18000 bph. Red gold plated. Hardened and tempered steel bridges for balance wheel and for escapement wheel.
- Dial: Inside - white hand turned guilloche 'Panier' . Outer ring: Deep Blue frosting
- Caseback: Double domed sapphire glass with AR coating on both sides on front and flat on back with AR coating inside.
- Hands: steel, in polished steel color or heat blued
- Strap/Bracelet: Choice of Babele leather or Alligator
Laine G3 is the next generation model of popular G2 where dial is now constructed from separate parts that allows use of different materials, colors and finishing.
The center of the dial is a white hand turned guilloche ‘Panier’ and the outer ring has a deep blue frosting.
Mirror polished Breguet numerals are made from white gold.
Hands are made from steel and are heat blued.
The movement has “Signature” engraving designed by graphic designer Tomasz Biernat.
Movement colors can be yellow gold, rose gold or rhodium. Hardened and tempered steel bridges for escapement and balance wheel have hand polished chamfers and linear satin finish as standard. Steel screws are polished individually by hand to high black polish. Movement can be decorated with Signature, Abstract calligraphy or Classic.