Defy El Primero 21 Land Rover EditionReference# 97.9000.9004/01.R787
- Limited Edition: 250 pieces
- Case: microblasted titanium
- Size: 44mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber El Primero 9004, certified chronometer
- Function: 1/100th of a second chronograph, linear power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: slate grey with velvet finish
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber
- Factory Warranty: two years
When two partners who are pioneers in their respective fields come together, the results can be unexpected and exciting. Coinciding with the release of the next-generation Land Rover Defender, a total redesign of the emblematic, all-terrain vehicle with its most significant evolution to date, Zenith and the famed British carmaker are reinforcing their partnership with their most original collaborative watch to date: the Defy 21 Land Rover Edition.
This edition is a rugged and stealthy reinterpretation of the 21st century El Primero high-frequency chronograph, embodying the resilient spirit of the new Land Rover Defender that combines the ultimate in ruggedness and comfort.
A limited edition of 250 pieces, it represents a complete makeover of the 1/100th of a second chronograph with a raw and minimalistic look. Crafted in microblasted titanium, the case absorbs light from all angles to better accentuate its faceted surfaces. Paired with a matching closed grey dial, the redesigned display features for the first time in a Defy 21 a linear power reserve window, with the slightest touches of color for legibility.