Chronomaster Sport Aaron Rodgers EditionReference# 03.3117.3600/56.M3100
Availability: see it at 430 Park Avenue
- Limited Edition: 250
- Case: Stainless steel with black ceramic bezel, Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Size: 41 mm
- Movement: El Primero 3600
- Function: Hours and minutes in the centre Small seconds at 9 o'clock 1/10th of a second Chronograph: - Central chronograph hand that makes one turn in 10 seconds - 60-minute counter at 6 o'clock - 60-second counter at 3 o'clock
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hr
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Green-toned lacquered with 3 shades of grey counters
- Caseback: Transparent sapphire crystal
- Hands: Rhodium-plated, faceted and coated with SuperLuminova SLN C1
- Strap/Bracelet: Metal bracelet
The Chronomaster Sport Aaron Rodgers Edition
New York, New York, October 30, 2023: Today, ZENITH and Aaron Rodgers celebrate a new milestone in their relationship with the launch of the Chronomaster Sport Aaron Rodgers edition– the first timepiece he has designed, limited to 250 pieces.
Using the steel Chronomaster Sport as the foundation, Aaron Rodgers wanted his limited edition timepiece to heavily feature the color that has accompanied him throughout his phenomenal career.
Exceptionally for this edition, the engraved bezel with a 1/10th of a second scale has been crafted in green ceramic. The dial is fashioned in the same shade of green as the bezel and, for the first time in the Chronomaster Sport collection, the hour markers featured are applied luminescent Arabic numerals, resembling jersey numbers. The tricolor dial configuration has been reinterpreted in shades of anthracite, light grey and silver.
A three-link steel bracelet with fine-adjustment clasp complete the sporty look and feel without compromising comfort.