Chronomaster OriginalReference# 03.3200.3600/21.M3200
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Size: 38 mm
- Movement: El Primero
- Function: 1/10th of a second Chronograph: - Central chronograph hand that makes one turn in 10 seconds - 60-minute counter at 6 o'clock - 60-second counter at 3 o'clock Hours and minutes in the centre Small seconds at 9 o'clock
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hr
- Water Resistance: 50 m
- Dial: Black matte with silver-toned counters
- Caseback: sapphire
- Hands: Rhodium-plated, faceted and coated with Beige SuperLuminova
- Strap/Bracelet: Stainless steel
See the Zenith Chronomaster Original at the Cellini 430 Park Avenue Boutique.
The Chronomaster Original is crafted in a 38mm steel case in the same proportions as the A386, paired with a black “reverse panda” dial and a steel bracelet. Powered by the El Primero 3600 automatic high-frequency chronograph movement with 1/10th of a second chronograph function and a power reserve of 60 hours.
Over 50 years After the launch of the seminal El Primero calibre, the Chronomaster Original marks the latest generation of the movement with 1/10th of a second chronograph function in a watch that’s faithful to the A386 in style and substance. The latest version of the El Primero calibre, dubbed the El Primero 3600, operates at the high frequency of 5Hz. Its autonomy has also been efficiently extended to a power reserve of 60 hours.