EMC Time Hunter X-RayReference# EMC Time Hunter X-Ray
- Limited Edition: 15 pieces
- Case: titanium and steel, PVD treated
- Size: 43 x 51mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber UR-EMC2
- Function: on demand timing rate, power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 80 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: skeleton
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: canvas, rubber-lined
The unorthodox EMC TimeHunter is a watch in the subversive Urwerk tradition. This unique concept combines a precision mechanical movement with an electronic module that monitors its rate. Simply by pressing a button you discover whether your watch is running fast or slow and the amplitude of its balance. Furthermore, you can adjust it accordingly for optimum timekeeping.
The EMC concept, introduced in 2013, has won watchmaking’s most prestigious awards, but how well do you know the EMC TimeHunter? Can you describe its inner workings or the play of wheels and pinions that ensure its chronometric performance? To give you an idea, Urwerk presents the TimeHunter X-Ray, a limited edition of 15 watches that delivers a conceptual and stylistic knockout.