Les Matinaux Sunray SilverItem# LM05AS
Availability: see it at 430 Park Avenue
- Case: stainless steel, with screw down crown
- Size: 40.5 mm x 9.2 mm
- Movement: self-winding mechanical calibre with micro-rotor
- Function: hours, minutes, and seconds subdial displayed by rotating rings and fixed indicators
- Power Reserve: approximately 48 hrs
- Water Resistance: 50 m
- Dial: silver with a grained finish
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: natural barenia calfskin strap with pin buckle
- Factory Warranty: 24 months
Trilobe’s watches are equipped with the X-Centric calibre, an automatic movement designed and developed exclusively for Trilobe.
Because a watch should be beautiful from both front and back, Trilobe plays with contrasts: X-Centric vision of watchmaking on the front side, concentric and symmetrical signature on the reverse side, based on a graphic and architectural centred perspective, one of the central pillars of Trilobe. Drawing its inspiration from the architecture’s aesthetic codes, the movement offers a visual contrast through a two-tone plate: a search for brightness on the front side and an invitation into the storm gray depths on the reverse side.