Excalibur Spider Double Flying TourbillonReference# RDDBEX0589
- Limited Edition: 28 pieces
- Case: DLC-coated titanium
- Size: 47mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber RD105SQ, Geneva Seal certified
- Function: double flying tourbillon, power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 52 hours
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Dial: skeleton
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous
- Strap/Bracelet: black rubber base with perforated calf leather inlay
- Factory Warranty: two years
Pursuing its bold approach to watchmaking, Roger Dubuis offers this new expression of its Excalibur Spider, which combines the signature features of its skeleton timepieces with the unmistakable racing design stamp of the brand’s recent luxury alliances. Prestigious partnerships that are taking the engineering skill, creativity and uniqueness embedded in the Roger Dubuis DNA to the next level.
Because Roger Dubuis never does anything by halves, the Excalibur Spider Double Flying Tourbillon recalls the specific color coding typical of supercar dashboards. The vibrant orange shade of the rubber over-molding is picked up on the two-tone skeleton dial as well as the strap and stitching, in a tip of the hat to supercar seats with their different materials and multi-color details. This zestful model is powered by brand-new hand-wound mechanical skeleton caliber RD105SQ. The twin flying tourbillons at 5 and 7 o’clock are rimmed by speedometer-type small seconds displays, while the multi-colored power-reserve indicator is a cool nod to racing-car cockpit fuel gauges. Exclusivity is the middle name of this 28-piece limited edition.