Pioneer Cylindrical TourbillonReference# 3811-1200
- Case: Solid steel case, Screw-in crown adorned with an “M”
- Size: 42.8 mm
- Movement: The fully skeletonised HMC 811 is an automatic, three-dimensional calibre housing H. Moser & Cie.’s in-house cylindrical hairspring and the one-minute flying tourbillon for impeccable precision.
- Function: The cylindrical hairspring offers excellent performance, thanks to a period of oscillation that is constant – regardless of amplitude. Combined with a tourbillon, it is at once a feat in precision and a kinetic sculpture to admire.
- Power Reserve: 72 hr
- Water Resistance: 120 m
- Dial: Skeleton Funky Blue fumé. The fully skeletonised HMC 811 calibre is enhanced even further by its three-dimensionality. The gold skeletonised oscillating weight and the dark main plate and bridges with anthracite PVD finish offer an alluring contrast.
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather strap
H. MOSER & CIE. PRESENTS THE PIONEER CYLINDRICAL TOURBILLON
The first of its kind at the independent manufacture, the Pioneer Cylindrical Tourbillon Skeleton in steel with a Funky Blue fumé domed sub-dial at 12 o’clock allows full view of the remarkable three-dimensional movement.
The Pioneer Cylindrical Tourbillon Skeleton features H. Moser & Cie.’s most open movement to date. Enhancing its modern geometry is sleek dark anthracite finish with just a touch of rose gold on the fully skeletonized rotor.
Like all Pioneer models, the Cylindrical Tourbillon Skeleton doesn’t compromise on legibility. The domed Funky Blue fumé dial is set with 3D hour markers and hand inserts in Globolight®, a Super-LumiNova® infused ceramic.
A Very Rare feat in watchmaking and one which H. Moser & Cie. has mastered as one of the few manufactures to produce its own hairsprings, the Pioneer Cylindrical Tourbillon Skeleton’s hairspring is shaped by hand, requiring a particular dexterity and specially developed tools. The result is as visually mesmerizing as it is mechanically superlative.
The gold skeletonised oscillating weight and the dark main plate and bridges with anthracite PVD finish offer an alluring contrast. Combining the cylindrical hairspring with the one-minute flying tourbillon at 6 o’clock guarantees the highest level of precision while offering a riveting spectacle of movement and contrast.
H. Moser & Cie.’s own and unique take on Haute Horlogerie.