Laureato TourbillonReference# 99105-41-232-BB6A
- Case: titanium case with 18-karat white gold bezel
- Size: 45mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber GP09510-0002
- Function: tourbillon
- Power Reserve: approximately 48 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: slate-grey with Clous de Paris pattern
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: two years
The iconic Laureato model, born in the Seventies, is reintroduced within the Girard-Perregaux collections with the well-known Tourbillon with Bridge. A distinct haute horlogerie timepiece combined with sporty lines and highly classic elegance.
Produced according to the highest standards of finishing quality, this movement is one of the very rare tourbillons to feature a self-winding mechanism and almost the only one to offer it in the form of a micro-rotor – which is made of gold. The GP09510 caliber is endowed with a tourbillon bridge in white gold, which extends the subtly graded shades of the case in titanium and white gold.