Constant Escapement L.M.Reference# 93505-39-633-BA6J
- Case: carbon-titanium composite
- Size: 46mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber GP09100-0004
- Function: linear power reserve, constant force escapement
- Power Reserve: approximately six days
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: black
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: two years
Constancy (in the sense of constant force) is a permanent quest for watchmakers. At Girard-Perregaux, this horological ‘holy grail’ has become a reality. Presented in 2008, the Constant Escapement – whose name is a nod to Constant Girard-Perregaux – revolutionized the very foundations of chronometry (timekeeping precision). Leveraging the extraordinary properties of silicon that enables the most innovative structures, the mechanism supplies the balance wheel with constant force that never dwindles, however much energy is available. Ten years after this major breakthrough that won the prestigious “Aiguille d’Or” award in the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève, Girard-Perregaux introduces a new Constant Escapement L.M. model featuring a design that is more technical and contemporary than ever.
This Constant Escapement L.M. features an all-black dial and is presented in an imposing 46mm case that’s water-resistant to 30m.