- Case: 18-karat white gold, diamond-set bezel
- Size: 39mm
- Movement: automatic-winding caliber 3000
- Power Reserve: approximately 50 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: red enamel, guilloché
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Breguet type with oval eyelet inspired by the shape of an egg
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: five years
The timepieces in the Fabergé Flirt collection boast perfect manufacturing quality, refinement, and authenticity. Surprising, authentic, and unexpected, the Fabergé Flirt watches are for those who want to be bold and dare to be different.
This Fabergé Flirt timepiece features a hand-engraved guilloché dial with red enamel, diamond-set bezel and an automatic Vaucher Manufacture movement encased in a 39mm 18-karat white gold case, with alligator strap.
Fabergé is renowned for creating unique decorative pieces – objet d’art, timepieces and jewelry – painting with colored gemstones and delighting with the element of surprise. Fabergé’s love of the unexpected began when Peter Carl Fabergé, artist-jeweler to the Russian Court, presented the first of his legendary Imperial Eggs, the Hen Egg, in 1885. The egg opened to reveal a golden hen set with ruby eyes, concealing a gold and diamond replica of the imperial crown, complete with a tiny ruby pendant suspended on a chain. Today’s Fabergé collections celebrate Peter Carl’s love of a life in color and his legacy of inimitable bespoke pieces, crafted by peerless workmasters, each bringing a modern twist.