Milgauss GV BlueReference# 116400GV
- Case: DLC-coated stainless steel
- Size: 40mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture caliber, COSC-certified
- Function: resists magnetic induction to 1,000 Gauss
- Water Resistance: 100m
- Dial: blue with orange accents
- Caseback: solid
- Hands: luminous hands and marker
- Strap/Bracelet: DLC-coated stainless steel
- Factory Warranty: five years from Blaken
Opposites attract. Just like poles in magnetic fields. In places where many mechanical watches go wild, the Milgauss carries on working with undiminished precision. In addition to the magnetic field-resistant blue Parachrom-Breguet overcoil spring, this Rolex is equipped with the magnetic shield of an alloy specially developed by Rolex for the purpose.
So the Milgauss can resist magnetic induction of up to a thousand Gauss, the unit of magnetic flux density. Thismakes the watch valued above all as a reliable companion by people such as researchers in physics laboratories and test facilities where there is exposure to very strong magnetic fields.
The Milgauss as a Blaken watch is the classic for scientists and researchers working in all disciplines.