U52 Diver Tourbillon Luis CamposReference# 0TDDT.F01A
- Limited Edition: 25 timepieces
- Case: titanium with blue selective laser interference treatment
- Size: 45 mm
- Movement: A-300, one-minute flying tourbillon, skeleton hand-wound mechanical
- Function: hours, minutes, small seconds at 9 o’clock
- Power Reserve: 60 hr
- Water Resistance: 300 m
- Dial: unidirectional rotating, in titanium with 45-minute marking
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: blue and white, with Super-LumiNova
- Strap/Bracelet: blue rubber with motif and Angelus logo in relief
Designed in partnership with Luis Campos – the distinguished and renowned football scout and one of the best technical directors in world football.
The U52 Diver Tourbillon is powered by the A-300 a one-minute flying tourbillon movement. The U52 is able to reach depths of 300 metres and features a 60 minute timing system. Instead of occupying the bezel, the system is situated inside the case on the flange divided into five-minute intervals. This unidirectional rotating ring is operated using the crown at 2 o’clock.
One of the U52’s specific features is that the makrings from zero (the Angelus logo) to 45 are in a different shade of blue. Their distinct colour means they can be used to time each half of a football match. Another characteristic that makes this edition so special is the small seconds which, instead of being indicated by a hand, is mounted on a disc painted with a Super-LumiNova football.
Lastly, Luis Campos chose to adorn the tips of the hands, the small-seconds pointer, and the sculpted rubber strap in the same shade of turquoise as the flange.
See the U52 Diver Tourbillon Luis Campos at the Cellini boutique at 430 Park Avenue, NYC