U41 Tourbillon Skeleton OrangeReference# 0TSBT.O01A
- Limited Edition: 25 pieces
- Size: 42 mm
- Movement: A-300, hand wound mech anical, one minute flying tourbillon
- Function: Central hours and minutes, one minute flying tourbillon
- Power Reserve: 60 hr
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: Lower : anthracite with yellow minute circle Upper : blue, with hour indicator treated with Super LumiNova
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: blue/yellow, treated with white Super LumiNova
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber with Angelus logo in relief
The U41 is a sporty watch, as exemplified by its sculpted rubber strap, notched bezel, titanium case and movement designed in a metallic ‘mesh’ format.
The A-300 calibre is a skeleton design and was developed as such. In order to strike the perfect balance between structural solidity and openwork detailing, Angelus opted for a ‘dual-beamed’ plates and bridges design. The void that separates the two arms from these supporting elements is studded with jewels that accommodate the wheel axes. All of these components are treated with black ADLC to add contrast and texture.
The graphic structure of the movement equipping the Angelus U41 characterizes its style. Enclosed in a 42 mm titanium case, the Angelus U41 showcases its own architecture. Unfolding in a series of black and transparent sections, this frame is both minimalist and graphic. Technical aspects merge with the aesthetic signature in an optimal combination of stability, design and ergonomics. The network of open worked plates and bridges thus forms and defines the very identity of the Angelus U41.
See the U52 Diver Tourbillon Luis Campos at the Cellini boutique at 430 Park Avenue, NYC