U30 Tourbillon Rattrapante BlackReference# 0CRAC.B01A.C003U
- Limited Edition: 25 pieces
- Size: 37.6 mm
- Movement: Angelus A-150, mechanical self-winding tourbillon split-seconds chronograph
- Power Reserve: 45 hr
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Skeletonized, sand-blasted with polished top hour and minute hands, sand-blasted chronograph second hand with red tip, satin-finished split-seconds hand, sand-blasted with polished top power reserve hand, polished 30-minute counter hand with red line
- Strap/Bracelet: Black stealth alligator with titanium insert or rubber
Built like a supercar, the U30 Tourbillon features a one minute tourbillon, a fly-back double column wheel chronograph and split-seconds (rattrapante), a self-winding mechanism and a power reserve indicator.
However technically complicated that combination is, it is the movement’s contemporary architecture and three dimensional design that makes the Angelus Tourbillon Rattrapante truly unique. The movement hosts a number of complications – all fully integrated rather than modular add-ons – that are built on several layers, all visible thanks to the skeletonized bridges that create a form evoking the “A” of Angelus.
To further increase the impression of depth, the movement is fully transparent around the tourbillon and treated in various shades of black and grey.
See the U30 Tourbillon Rattrapante at the Cellini boutique at 430 Park Avenue, NYC