U23 Ocean ViewReference# 0TCCB.B07A
- Case: CTP carbon and titanium
- Size: 42 mm
- Movement: A-250, hand-wound mechanical, one-minute flying tourbillon
- Power Reserve: 90 hr
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: main plate acting as a dial in CTP (Carbon Thin Ply) carbon fibres, hands and hour-markers with Super-LumiNova®
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: carbon-treated alligator leather with titanium insert
Following on from its U21 and U22 models, Angelus is presenting another variation based on its skeletonised flying tourbillon movement. The Angelus A-250 calibre has once again been suspended within a case made from titanium and CTP.
The absence of a dial and the use of a sapphire crystal dome set directly onto the carbon fiber case allow full visual access to the movement from both the top and sides, accentuating the three dimensionality of the movement.
See the U23 Ocean View at the Cellini boutique at 430 Park Avenue, NYC