Chronodate Titanium Black Dial on strapReference# 0CDYF.B02A.K009B
- Case: 42.5 mm monobloc bezel, crown and case middle in titanium, sub-case and push-pieces in carbon composite
- Size: 42.5 mm x 14.25 mm
- Movement: automatic self-winding, Calibre A-500, Titanium Editon
- Function: hours, minutes, chronograph, peripheral date
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hours
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: velvet black * applied numerals and hour hands with Super-LumiNova
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: black rubber, folding clasp in titanium
Chronodate Titanium boasts a 42.5 mm case that continues the neo-retro spirit of this sporty chronograph. The movement is housed in a container machined from a carbon-fibre composite. Around this container, Angelus has designed an attachment system consisting of an openworked cradle that brings the case middle and lugs into a single line, made of titanium.
Angelus has chosen to give the Chronodate imposing counters that offer optimal readability. The counters are set on a deep-black dial fittingly described as “velvet black”, punctuated with large applied Arabic numerals with Super-LumiNova.
Inside, Angelus has installed its calibre A-500 displaying the small seconds at 9 o’clock and a 30-minute chronograph counter at 3 o’clock. Encircling the dial, a hand sweeps over the peripheral date display. Oscillating at a frequency of 4 Hz, the calibre incorporates a column wheel and operates via a self-winding system with an oscillating weight in tungsten shaped like a capital letter “A” above a star – Angelus’ emblem. A reference to the early days of Angelus right at the heart of the mechanism.