UR-110Reference# UR110RGManufacturer's retail price: $115,000.00Compare
- Case: titanium case with 18-karat rose gold bezel
- Size: 47 x 51mm
- Movement: automatic winding manufacture calibre UR 9.01
- Function: day/night, retrograde minutes, wandering hours
- Power Reserve: approximately 39 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: black
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: revolving satellite hours and minutes
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
Having won the 2011 Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève prize for Best Design Watch, the UR-110 is at the forefront of watchmaking excellence, continuing URWERK's radical tradition of telling the time using orbiting satellite complications.
In the UR-110 RG, the time is always shown on the right side of the watch. The satellites follow a vertically arced line, graded from 0 to 60 minutes, in a downward motion. Planetary gearing keeps the three hour-satellites and their arrow-shaped "torpedoes" in parallel formation as they take turns to indicate the time as they pass the 60-minute track.