Nuit Fantastique Guilloche Brume 40.5Item# NF05GB
- Case: titanium
- Size: 40.5 mm x 9.2 mm
- Movement: Self-winding integrated mechanical calibre with micro-rotor
- Function: hours, minutes, and seconds subdial displayed by 1 rotating rind and 2 guichets
- Power Reserve: approximately 48 hrs
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: The fixed part of the dial and the hour ring feature an ambiguous shade between gray and brown that oscillates with light.
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: time is read with an “eight” shaped aperture featuring a Clous de Paris pattern.
- Strap/Bracelet: Leather with a pin buckle in titanium
- Factory Warranty: 24-month from the date of delivery
Trilobe unveils Nuit Fantastique, Guilloche Edition : a timepiece that subtly blends heritage and innovation. This creation, a fine line between rupture and continuity, combines a contemporary design with traditional watchmaking know-how.
At the heart of this new creation, and for the first time on a Maison Trilobe model, is a guilloché technique known as “Barley Grain“, which is the aesthetic focus of the piece. The design of this ancient motif has been reworked exclusively for this new edition, in alignment with Maison Trilobe eccentric displays.
The ambivalence of this piece is conveyed through the relief of the dial, which unites two traditional decorative watchmaking techniques. The Clous de Paris guilloche, with its incisive rectilinear pattern, contrasts with the spheres of the Grain d’Orge guilloche, formed by interlaced curves. The Grain d’Orge guilloche takes as its starting point the center of the minute window and highlights the Trilobe time display.
“On Nuit Fantastique Brume”, the fixed part of the dial and the hour ring feature an ambiguous shade between gray and brown that oscillates with light.