Excalibur Spider Automatic SkeletonReference# RDDBEX0746
- Limited Edition: 88 pieces
- Case: DLC-coated titanium
- Size: 45mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber RD820SQ, Geneva Seal certified
- Power Reserve: approximately 60 hours
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Dial: skeleton
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: luminous hands and markers
- Strap/Bracelet: rubber base with an inlay made from a Pirelli tire
- Factory Warranty: two years
Roger Dubuis plays with the famous color codes of Pirelli, a world pioneer in technical and industrial innovations and sole supplier of premium tires for the world’s flagship motorsport competitions. The surprise comes from the strap featuring rubber inlays from certified Pirelli winning tires having competed in real races – and adorned with legendary tread motifs reproducing the profile of a Pirelli Cinturato intermediate tire.
The robust 45mm skeleton case with its black DLC-coated titanium elements and contrasting with Pirelli mythical tire colors touches provides a perfect frame for caliber RD820SQ. The design and height of the famous Roger Dubuis micro‑rotor effectively enhance the spectacular 3D effect favored by the manufacture, as does the raised position of the Astral Skeleton. As well as enjoying the key ‘Pirelli’ signature characteristics linking their high‑octane timepieces with a landmark motorsports victory, the production of this timepiece is limited to 88 units.