Power ReserveReference# MG-002886
- Limited Edition: 12 pieces
- Case: blackened stainless steel
- Size: 41mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber 100.2
- Function: stop seconds, power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 42 hours
- Dial: black
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: steel, filled with white HyCeram
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched calfskin
- Factory Warranty: two years
The Power Reserve remains true to the family’s neoclassic style. A display back reveals the spirited beauty of the movement. From the front, Arabic numerals, a crisp minute scale, and the case with its delicate bezel as well as the gracefully tapered lugs project refined elegance.
The sublime, manually crafted hands provide an accurate reading of the time from any angle. Additionally, a two-color power-reserve indicator tells the owner when the time has come to rewind the movement. It showcases the modernity of this perfectly balanced model.
To mark the 12th anniversary of Moritz Grossmann in Glashütte, the German manufactory for exquisitely crafted watches with perfect mechanisms is now launching two more special, handcrafted models.
For all watch enthusiasts who prefer steel to precious metal, the new Power Reserve models are an attractive and dynamic option. Once again, the independent manufactory has demonstrated its openness to creative, timeless designs and a sporty, elegant touch with these latest models.