HAMATIC Vintage CreamReference# MG-003404
- Limited Edition: 25 pieces
- Case: 18-karat white gold
- Size: 41 mm x height 11.35 mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber 106.0 with pendulum-style hammer rotor
- Function: Hour and minute, small second with stop seconds
- Power Reserve: approximately 72 hours
- Dial: Solid silver, cream-colored with Roman numerals
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: Manually crafted, annealed to a violet hue
- Strap/Bracelet: Hand-stitched alligator leather with prong buckle in 750/000 gold
- Factory Warranty: two years
To mark its fourteenth anniversary, Moritz Grossmann presents the limited edition HAMATIC Vintage Cream
• Cream-colored dial in a vintage style
• Violet stylistic elements in the movement and on the dial
• Traditional automatic hammer mechanism
• Limited edition in white gold, 25 watches worldwide
While the cream-colored dial in vintage style is reminiscent of the historic watches made by Moritz Grossmann, the violet numerals and hands act as a link to the movement. Violet-annealed screws are just some of the elaborate decorations incorporated into the in-house manufactory calibre – a hallmark of Moritz Grossmann’s craftsmanship.
Superbly executed and finished down to the smallest detail: The calibre 106.0 with bidirectional hammer winding mechanism
An understated case of 750/000 white gold houses the precision-finished Grossmann 106.0 manufactory calibre with stop-seconds function for ultra-precise time setting. The hammer winding mechanism works on both sides. It features a supremely efficient and reliable winding mechanism via two click wheels. When fully wound, the movement offers a power reserve of 72 hours.
The watch can be wound by hand in addition to the self-winding mechanism. To achieve this, a manual winder designed as a yoke winder is mounted on a separate bridge. This yoke ensures that the manual winder is always uncoupled from the ratchet wheel when the HAMATIC system is active in response to motion. In manual winding mode, the reduction gear is isolated from the ratchet wheel by the click-pawl idler.
The many advantages of the calibre 106.0 not only lie in the ingenious technology, but also in the extraordinary architecture, which shows the filigree mechanism, exquisitely finished down to the smallest detail, in all its beauty. The spotlight falls on the small yet powerful hammer head made of gold, which transforms even the slightest movement into energy.
Limited to 25 watches worldwide