Louis Erard x Alain Silberstein Le Diptyque Box SetReference# 128USA
Availability: see the box set at Cellini Jewelers, 430 Park Avenue, NYC
- Limited Edition: 178 pieces
- Case: Microblasted grade 2 titanium & polished grade 5 titanium
- Size: 40 mm
- Function: hours, minutes, seconds
- Water Resistance: 100 m
- Dial: Black with a reflective blue chapter ring, flange featuring red and white indexes
- Caseback: Sapphire with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Strap/Bracelet: Black nylon and microblasted grade 2 titanium functional catch spring bars
Unique artistic vision and watchmaking mastery combine in these Louis Erard x Alain Silberstein . Both ‘Le Régulateur’ and ‘La Semaine’ share the same 40mm titanium watch cases. The case architecture consists of a frame with vertical sidebars known as “brancards,” flanked by a conical crown. Visual balance and intrigue are achieved through contrasting shapes, materials, and finishes, starting with micro-blasted and polished grade 2 and grade 5 titanium.
These limited-edition watches offer the quintessential Alain Silberstein design elements, with his signature use of elementary forms and primary colors. Silberstein also mines a wealth of references, ranging from Bauhaus to the rich history of watchmaking, and his own iconic geometric visual language.
Le Régulateur presents a large white arrow hand for the minutes, a red triangle for the hours, and a small yellow serpentine hand for the seconds.
La Semaine, with its three hands, date, and day displays, offers Silberstein’s special take on the weekly planner. Rather than traditional dates, the window presents playful smileys – small, stylized faces symbolizing different moods – from grey Monday to radiant Sunday. The smiley mood on display can be tailored to the wearer’s schedule.