Santos-Dumont, Extra LargeReference# W2SA0025
- Limited Edition: 500 Pieces
- Case: stainless steel, 18-karat rose gold bezel
- Size: 46.6mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber 430 MC
- Water Resistance: 30 m
- Dial: Pink gold
- Caseback: engraved with Alberto Santos-Dumont's “No. 19” flying machine
- Hands: blued-steel, sword-shaped
- Strap/Bracelet: alligator leather
- Factory Warranty: eight years
Santos-Dumont watch, extra-large model, Manufacture mechanical movement with manual winding, caliber 430 MC. Steel case, 18K pink gold bezel, beaded steel crown set with a synthetic blue cabochon-shaped spinel, pink gold dial, Arabic numerals, steel sword-shaped hands, sapphire crystal. Case back engraved with Alberto Santos-Dumont’s “No. 19” flying machine. Gray alligator leather strap, steel ardillon buckle. Case dimensions: 46.6 mm x 33.9 mm, thickness: 7.5 mm. Water-resistant up to 3 bar (approx. 30 meters/100 feet). Limited edition of 500 pieces.
ABOUT THE COLLECTION
1904, Louis Cartier granted the wish of his friend, the famous Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos Dumont: to be able to tell time while flying. Thus, one of the first wristwatches was born. Featuring geometric shapes and exposed screws, the watch quickly became an icon within the House. The Santos collection rises to the ranks of a classic that would defy the hands of time.