Récital 23 BlueReference# R230003-RG-B
- Case: 18K red gold 43 x 38.70 mm Dimier “writing desk” case 40mm thickness, Bezel set with 72 brilliant-cut diamonds
- Size: 43 mm
- Movement: automatic-winding manufacture caliber 11DA17-MP; with 22K gold hand-engraved micro-rotor
- Function: moon phase
- Power Reserve: approximately 62 hours
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Dial: baby blue hand-chiseled guilloché 10 brilliant-cut diamond indexes (approx. 0.03 ct) Hemispherical moon-phase display
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Strap/Bracelet: Blue skin lizard strap with 18K red gold ardillon buckle
- Factory Warranty: two years
Precious Time: Combining High Watchmaking and High Jewelry New Colors Grace the Récital 23
The Récital 23 is the first Bovet women’s timepiece to feature the “writing slope” case, designed in an oval shape that is 43mm high and 28.7mm wide. Hours and minutes occupy an off-center dial at 6 o’clock, while a deeply poetic three-dimensional moon phase is displayed on the upper section of the timepiece.
This year the Récital 23 has been graced with two special color and material treatments. Chiseled and then layered with lacquer, these new elegant dials have a unique character that speaks of the promise of lush greenery, tranquil seas, sun-kissed days, and warm festive nights. The uniquely-shaped hour and minute hands gracefully glide over this beautiful dial, which makes room for the precision moon phase of the Récital 23. In a romantic touch, the hands form the shape of a heart every hour.
The Récital 23 timepiece is driven by a self-winding mechanical movement. Its oscillating weight in 22-ct gold is finely hand-engraved with the “Fleurisanne” motif that Maison Bovet 1822 has been producing for almost two centuries. Its oscillations power two barrels whose energy guarantees 62 hours of power reserve.
The Récital 23 is the perfect timepiece for the summer, its diamond setting and hand-engraving reinforcing how precious time really is.