A. Lange & Söhne
Zeitwerk Decimal StrikeReference# 143.050Manufacturer's retail price: $128,100.00Compare
- Limited Edition: 100 pieces
- Case: honey gold
- Size: 44.2mm
- Movement: hand-wound manufacture caliber L043.7
- Function: decimal repeater, jump hours and minutes, power reserve
- Power Reserve: approximately 36 hours
- Dial: solid silver
- Caseback: sapphire crystal
- Hands: honey gold
- Strap/Bracelet: hand-stitched alligator
The Zeitwerk Decimal Strike makes time audible in a new way: its striking mechanism sounds every 10 minutes. The case of this timepiece, limited to an edition of 100, consists of honey gold as used exclusively by Lange.
Introduced in 2009, the A. Lange & Söhne Zeitwerk gave time a new face with a mechanical jumping numerals display. Now, the Zeitwerk Decimal Strike is enriching the successful, unusually designed watch family with a third model featuring an acoustic time indication.
Related ProductsA. Lange & Söhne Zeitwerk Date$96,700.00NEW Compare